CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Bubba
strangesly aroused

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Lemmingstan

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: SwampFox]
      #191456 - 09/02/09 07:56 AM

GUILTY!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: Bubba]
      #191468 - 09/02/09 12:39 PM

Of which...

Nevermind.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#193097 - 09/30/09 04:07 AM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#196198 - 11/22/09 10:54 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#198701 - 01/17/10 08:56 PM

The following is apparently a true s tory.... told from the point of view of a young Marine.

I had a date the other night at my place. On the phone the day before, the girl asked me to "Cook her something she's never had before" for dinner. After many minutes of scratching my head over what to make, I finally settled on something she has DEFINITELY never eaten.

I got out my trusty case of MRE's. Meal, Ready-to-Eat, field rations that when eaten in their entirety contain 3000+ calories. Here's what I
made:

I took three of the Ham Slices out of their plastic packets, took out three of the Pork Chops, three packets of Chicken-a-la- King, and eight
packets of dehydrated butter noodles and some dehydrated/rehydrated rice. I cooked the Ham Slices and Pork Chops in one pan, sautéed in shaved garlic and olive oil.

In another pot, I blended the Chicken a-la-king, noodles and rice together to make a sort of mush that looked su****iously like succotash. I
added some ****es, and blended everything together in a glass pan that I then cooked in the oven for about 35 minutes at 450 degrees.

When I took it out, it looked like, well, ham slices, pork chops, and a bed of yellow poop. I covered the tops of the meat in the MRE cheese (kinda like Velveeta) and added some green sprinkly things from one of my=2 0****e cans (hey, if it's got green sprinkly things on it, it looks fancy right?)

For dessert, I took four Pound Cakes, mashed 'em up, added five packets of cocoa powder, powdered coffee cream, and some water. I heated it up and stirred it until it looked like a sort of chunky gelatinous organism, and I sprinkled powdered sugar on top of it. Voila – Ranger Pudding.

For alcoholic drinks, I took the rest of my bottle of Military Special Vodka (yes, they DO make a type of liquor named 'Military Special' – it sells for $4.35 per fifth at the Class Six) and mixed in four packets of 'Electrolytes - 1 each - Cherry flavored' (I swear, the packet says that). It looked like an eerie kool-aid with sparkles in it (that was the electrolytes I guess... could've been leftover sand from Iraq for all I know).

I lit two candles, put a vase of wildflowers in the middle, and set the table with my best set of Ralph Lauren Academy-series China (that stuff is EXPENSIVE... my set of 8 place settings cost me over $600 on sale at the Lejeune PX), and put the alcoholic drink in a crystal wine decanter.

My date came over, and I had some appetizers already made, of MRE spaghetti-with-meatballs , set in small cups. She saw the dinner, saw the food, and said 'This looks INCREDIBLE!!!'

& nbsp; We dug in, and she was loving the food. Throughout the meal, she kept asking me how long it took me to make it, and kept remarking that I obviously knew a thing or two about cooking fine meals. She kind of balked at the makeshift 'wine' I had set out, but after she tried it I guess
she liked it because she drank four glasses during dinner.

At the end of the main course, when I served the dessert, she squealed with delight at the 'Chocolate mousse' I had made. Huh? Chocolate what? Okay... yeah... its Chocolate Moose. Took me HOURS to make... yup.

Later on, as we were watching a movie, she excused herself to use my rest room. While she was in there, I heard her say softly to herself 'uh oh' and a resounding but petite fart punctuated her utterance of dismay.

Let the games begin.

She sprayed about half a can of air freshener (Air Freshener, 1 each, Orange scent. Yup. The military even makes smell-good) and returned to the couch, this time with an obvious pained look.

After 10 more minutes she excused herself again, and retreated to the bathroom for the second time, I could hear her say 'What the hell is WRONG with me?' as she again sent flatulent shock waves into the porcelain bowl.

This time, they sounded kinda wet, and I heard the toilet paper roll being employed, and again, LOTS more air freshener!

Back to the couch. She smiles meekly as she decides to sit on the chair instead of next to me. She sits on my chair, knees pulled up to her chest, kind of rocking back and forth slightly. Suddenly, without a word, she ROCKETED up and FLEW to the bathroom, slammed the door, and didn't come out for 30 minutes.

I turned the movie up because I didn't want her to hear me laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

She came out with a slightly gray pallor to her face, and said 'I am SOOOOOO sorry. I have NO idea what is wrong with me. I am so embarrassed; I can't believe I keep running to your bathroom!!' I gave her an Imodium AD, and she finally settled down and relaxed.

Later on, she asked me again wha t I had made for dinner, because she had enjoyed it so much. I calmly took her into the kitchen and showed her all the used MRE bags and packets in the trash can.

After explaining to her that she had eaten roughly 9,000 calories of 'Marine Corps Field Rations' she turned stark white, looked at me incredulously, and said 'I ate 9,000 calories of dehydrated food that was made 3 years ago?'

After I rogered, she grabbed her coat and keys, and took off without a word.

She called me yesterday. Seems she couldn't poop for 5 days, and when she finally did, the smell was so bad, her roommate could smell it from down the hall. She also told me she had been working out nonstop to combat the high caloric intake, and that she never wanted me to cook dinner for her again, unless she was PERSONALLY there to inspect the food beforehand.

It was a fun date! She laughed about it eventually and said that that was the first time she'd ever crapped in a guy's house on a date. She'd been so upset by it she was in tears in the bathroom while I had been in tears on the couch.

I know....I know....I'm an jerk, but it was still a funny night!

Semper Fi

--------------------

BruceCarp

Loc: central MO

#198856 - 01/20/10 08:44 AM

Very good for this old GI!

--------------------
crappie fisherman & waterfowl hunter
retired Army
But wait a minute I think I have another bite!!!!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: BruceCarp]
      #200901 - 03/04/10 01:28 PM

A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside.

"Your son is here," she said to the old man.

She had to repeat the words several times before the patient's eyes opened.

Heavily sedated because of the pain of his heart attack, he dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his toughened fingers around the old man's limp ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement.

The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside the bed. All through the night the young Marine sat there in the poorly lighted ward, holding the old man's hand and offering him words of love and strength. Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine move away and rest awhile.

He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other patients.

Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the night.

Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the now lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited.

Finally, she returned. She started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her.

"Who was that man?" he asked.

The nurse was startled, "He was your father," she answered.

"No, he wasn't," the Marine replied. "I never saw him before in my life."

"Then why didn't you say something when I took you to him?"

"I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn't here.

When I realized that he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, knowing how much he needed me, I stayed."

I came here tonight to find a Mr. William Grey. His Son was killed in Iraq today, and I was sent to inform him. What was this Gentleman's Name?

The Nurse with Tears in Her Eyes Answered, Mr. William Grey.............

--------------------

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

#200905 - 03/04/10 04:01 PM

Aw, CRAP, SwampFox. Don't do that. I haven't felt that bad since "Ol' Yeller" died.

Here's a salute to our armed forces members, especially those who got captured!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: Ozark]
      #205989 - 07/15/10 05:40 AM

How many times we hear of late
Of heroic deeds long done
And honor those who gave their all
So freedom could be won

Yet as we think of heroes past
There is always somewhere war
So give thanks to those now serving us
And falling by the score

As their sacrifices new unfold
As of selfless acts we hear
Pray for those who paid the solemn price
And as a nation hold them dear

- Grenadier

--------------------

BruceCarp

Loc: central MO

#205994 - 07/15/10 08:22 AM

swamp, a couple of good ones from the outfield. Bc

--------------------
crappie fisherman & waterfowl hunter
retired Army
But wait a minute I think I have another bite!!!!

Ozark

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: BruceCarp]
      #206059 - 07/17/10 08:53 PM

A favorite of mine. Note: "gentiles" meant "heathens" in this context, in Kipling's time.

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/Poetry/Anthology/Kipling/Recessional.htm

STTH

Loc: Turd Crick

#206192 - 07/21/10 03:12 PM

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT EVER MADE BY A PUBLIC OFFICIAL, LET ALONE BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. AND THIS GUY IS OUR "COMMANDER IN CHIEF".

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION
TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon
Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require
veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540
million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries
to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The
President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the
opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained.

"Nobody made these guys go to war.

They had to have known and accepted the risks.
Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It
doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to
sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for
blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its
history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help
reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the
selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

Please pass this on to every vet and their
families whom you know.
REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT.... "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

If this jerk thinks he will ever get another vote from anyone who is or has been

associated with the military service he's nuts.. If you or a family member

is serving or has served their country, please send this to them..

I'm guessing that everyone, other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals

in the US , will agree that this is another example of why Obama is the worst
president in American history. Remind everyone over-and-over how this
man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: STTH]
      #206208 - 07/22/10 03:04 AM

Even Obama can't be that stupid.

--------------------

STTH

Loc: Turd Crick

#206232 - 07/22/10 09:35 AM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
Even Obama can't be that stupid.

I don't know

--------------------

Ozark

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: STTH]
      #206299 - 07/23/10 06:50 PM

It's better to fight the all the outrages Obama is pulling than to spread stories that are exaggerated. The Dems are giving us plenty to be pissed off about without making stuff up.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/veteranshealth.asp

SwampFoxModerator

#214674 - 03/07/11 09:44 PM

A former Sergeant, having served his time with the Marine Corps, took a new job as a school teacher, but just before the school year started he injured his back.

He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't noticeable. On the first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in the school.

The smart a-leck punks, having already heard the new teacher was a former Marine, were leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was, before trying any pranks. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher opened the window wide and sat down at his desk.

When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and promptly stapled the tie to his chest.
.....Dead silence... He had no trouble with discipline that year.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#228856 - 05/11/12 10:55 PM

--------------------

Scout 1
New order Amish - not be confused with Meninite!

Loc: Where there are no ducks

#228890 - 05/13/12 01:46 PM

I thought that caption was "Three babes and a horseturd".

But the Maureens thing works, too.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types [Re: DMac]
      #230183 - 07/05/12 06:36 PM

A few days ago my best friend from High School sent me a 'Viet Nam Veteran' hat.

I never had one of these before and I was pretty hyped about it, especially because my friend Ron was considerate enough to take the time to give it to me.

Yesterday, I wore it when I went to Walmart. There was nothing in particular that I needed at the world's largest retailer but, since I retired, trips to Wally World to look at the Walmartians is always good for some comic relief. Besides, I always feel pretty normal after seeing some of the people (sic) that frequent the establishment.

But, enough of my psychological fixes.

While standing in line to check out, the guy in front of me,
probably in his early thirties, asked, "Are you a Viet Nam Vet?"

"No" I replied.

"Then why are you wearing that hat?"

“Because I couldn't find my one for the War of 1812." I thought it was a snappy retort.

"The War of 1812 huh." the Walmartian queried, "When was that?"

God forgive me, but I couldn't pass up such an opportunity. "1936"

He pondered my response for a moment and responded, "Why do

they call it the War of 1812 if it was in 1936?"

"It was a Black Op. No one is supposed to know about it."

This was beginning to be way fun.

"Dude! Really!" he exclaimed. "How did you get to do something that COOOOL?"

I glanced furtively around me for effect, leaned toward the guy and in a low voice said, "I'm not sure. I was the only Caucasian on the mission."

"Dude!", he was really getting excited about what he was
hearing. "That is seriously Awesome! But, didn't you kind of stand out?"

"Not really. The other guys were wearing white camouflage."

The moron nodded knowingly.

"Listen man," I said in a very serious tone, "You can't tell
anyone about this. It's still Top Secret and I shouldn't have said anything."

“Oh yeah." He gave me the "don't threaten me” look. "Like,
what's gonna happen if I do?"

With a really hard look, I said, "You have a family don't you?

We wouldn't want anything to happen to them, would we?"

The guy gulped, left his basket where it was and fled through the door.

By this time the lady behind me was about to have a heart
attack, she was laughing so hard. I just grinned at her.

After checking out and going to the parking lot, I saw the
dimwit leaning in a car window talking to a young woman. Upon catching sight of me, he started pointing excitedly in my direction.

Giving him another 'deadly' serious look, I made the "I see
you" gesture. He turned kind of pale, jumped in the car and sped out of the parking lot.

What a great time!

Tomorrow I'm going back with a Homeland Security hat.

Whoever said retirement is boring just needs the right kind of hat..

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#236448 - 02/27/13 10:22 AM

A company was looking to hire someone for an important position so they interviewed dozens of applicants and narrowed their search down to three retired military people from different parts of the country.

In an attempt to pick one of them, they decided to give them all the same question to answer within 24 hours, and the one with the best answer would get the job.

The question was:

A nude couple are in bed. The woman is lying on her side with her back facing the man, and the man is lying on his side facing the woman's back.

What is the man's name?

After the 24 hours was up, the three were brought in to give their answers.

The first from the Marines, says, "My answer is, there is no answer."

The second, from the Army, says, "My answer is, that there is no way to determine the answer with the information we were given.

The third one, the retired Sailor says, "I'm not exactly sure, but I have it narrowed down to two names. It's either: Willie Turner or Willie Nailer."

The Sailor got the job !

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#240400 - 10/13/13 01:06 AM

An American soldier and a North Korean soldier were guarding the DMZ on their respective sides. The American was bored and decided to communicate with the Korean . He wanted to know what type of soldier he was.... Perhaps a paratrooper? The American gets his attention and raises his hand and lets it float down. The Korean raises his rifle and looks angry... Nope, not a paratrooper...

Maybe infantry? He puts his two fingers on the ground and makes a walking motion, but again he gets the rifle pointed at him..... Not infantry either he muses.... Perhaps he is in artillery, so he makes a fist and jams his finger in the bottom of it in and out .... Once again he is wrong. He decides that he must be a spy, so he raises hands to his eyes like binoculars... This time the Korean throws his rifle down and runs away..... Yep, he was a spy, I knew it.

Back at the N Korean camp, the soldier tells his commander that someone else has to guard the DMZ . These Americans are crazy!!! One just told me that when the sun goes down, he is going to march over the line and screw me till my eyes pop out!!!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#246021 - 09/09/14 02:30 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#258155 - 11/10/18 11:20 AM

This should be on top this weekend.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 561 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 29257

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page