CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Sports

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
MB2

Reged: 12/14/05

Re: Sorry.....US Open [Re: wuchang]
      #260376 - 09/14/19 07:02 AM

Quote:

wuchang said:
It is California.......I would expect nothing less

I love California—northern CA is spectacular but there is a reason they get the Land of The Fruits and Nuts monicker

While the state of Washington is trying to take over the title of most crazy state in America......they still have a way to go to pull ahead of the People’s Democratic Republic of California.

Fools and their money are soon parted......the way it was,is and will be

Common sense.

I never did forget, why I bought a place for my husband and I there, to live simply.

My parents are ageing too. They have been winter residents in California for more than 45 years. I can get to them damn quick, when I'm needed.

Every year, I spend more and more time, at their home California, and at their home here.

That's the reality of having ageing parents. It's what a good daughter does. It isn't about cars at all.

-----------------

Meantime, almost everything we attend and volunteer for in the desert is attached to one charity, or another. From wounded vets to kids, because we are thankful for all we have. I also go to our friend from O.C. son's lacrosse tournaments.

Here's the Patrick Warburton Golf Tournament Jam, we attended in 2016. for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr01gQlBXIk

Responsibility.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5170 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Mel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 709

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page