CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged [Re: SwampFox]
      #190520 - 08/17/09 01:14 PM

Wooden Leg Insurance

A man and his wife, moved back home to Kentucky, from Ohio. The husband had a wooden leg, and to insure it back in Ohio cost them $2000 per year!

When they arrived in Kentucky, they went to an insurance agency to see how much it would cost to insure his wooden leg.

The agent looked it up on the computer and said: "$39."

The husband was shocked and asked why it was so cheap here in Kentucky to insure it because it cost him $2000 in Ohio!

The insurance agent turned his computer screen to the couple and said, "Well, here it is on the screen, it says: Any wooden structure, with a sprinkler system above it, is $39.... You just have to know how to describe it!"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

#190682 - 08/20/09 05:00 AM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#190751 - 08/21/09 03:26 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#190960 - 08/25/09 04:17 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#191262 - 08/29/09 12:47 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#191984 - 09/12/09 03:29 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#192782 - 09/24/09 05:01 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#192933 - 09/26/09 07:08 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#193278 - 10/05/09 01:59 AM

"I can’t think of anything worse after a night of drinking/smoking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name, or how you met, or why they’re dead."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#193949 - 10/13/09 03:09 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#194178 - 10/16/09 03:03 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#194217 - 10/16/09 12:45 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#202487 - 04/02/10 12:09 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#205025 - 06/12/10 03:03 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#205028 - 06/12/10 03:13 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#205338 - 06/22/10 04:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#205466 - 06/26/10 04:45 PM

British Al Qaeda on Strike

Postby Karl/Pa. » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

June 2nd, 2010

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 25% this February from 72 to only 60. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers’ union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, “Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don’t ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth”.

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands in which he currently resides, Al Qaeda chief executive Osama bin Laden explained, “We sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace.

Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It’s a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don’t like cutting wages but I’d hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won’t be able to blow themselves up.”

Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland, Wales and the entire Australian continent stated that the strike would not affect their operations as “There are no virgins in their areas anyway”.

Another reason for the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of that Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle – now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like that they are not so keen on going to Paradise.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#206399 - 07/28/10 03:04 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#207837 - 09/05/10 10:53 PM

An elderly spinster who was a dog lover agreed to look after and house her neighbors dog whilst the neighbors went on their holidays.

The only problem was that the spinsters own dog was a biatch that was in 'heat' and the neighbor's dog was a male. Nevertheless she had a large house and she was able to keep the two dogs apart.

As she lay in her bed drifting off to sleep the spinster was suddenly awakened by an awful howling and moaning sounds from downstairs. She rushed downstairs to find the dogs locked together, as dogs do when mating. The dogs were in obvious pain howling but unable to disengage.

Try as she might she could not part them and she was perplexed as what to do next.

Though it was late she reluctantly phoned the vet and after a few rings a rather grumpy voice of the vet answered the phone.

The spinster explained the problem. The vet said. "I want you to take the phone to the dogs and place it down alongside them. I will then phone your number back and the noise of the telephone ringing should make the male dog lose his erection and be able to withdraw from the biatch"

"Oh" said the spinster. "Do you think that will work?"

"Well" the vet replied, "IT JUST WORKED ON ME!!!!!!".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#210243 - 11/11/10 04:18 PM

I met a girl in the park the other evening. There was an instant spark between us and she fell at my feet. As we laid there making love, I thought----

"These Tasers are damn well worth the money."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#212486 - 01/10/11 11:36 AM

Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on their toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was out. After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament.

They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts. Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.

The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.).

Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying,
"Well, Doctor,I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them. I just never saw one mounted and framed."

--------------------

fish
senior member - literally

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

#212677 - 01/17/11 09:40 AM

A Little Canadian Fishing Humor

MISSING NOVA SCOTIAN WIFE

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident in the Bay Of Fundy, Nova Scotia , a man answered his door to find two grim-faced Mounties.
"We know it's late, sir, but we have some information about your wife," said one of the Mounties.
"Tell me! Did you find her!?" the husband shouted.
The Mounties looked at each other.
One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news.
Which do you want to hear first?"
Fearing the worst, the ashen husband said
"Give me the bad news first."
The second Mountie said,
"I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the bay."
"Oh my God!" exclaimed the husband.
Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"
The Mountie continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 6 twenty-five pound snow crabs and 12 good-size lobsters clinging to her."
Stunned, the husband demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news???"
The Mountie answered, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged [Re: fish]
      #212686 - 01/17/11 02:42 PM

That's just deranged.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#213032 - 01/27/11 09:46 PM

A tough looking biker was riding his harley when he sees a girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity either..

He asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a Kiss?"

So, a kiss he gets, long, slow, passionate..

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had.
That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#214051 - 02/21/11 07:22 AM

....After both suffering with depression me & the wife decided to commit suicide yesterday...but strangely enough after she killed herself I started to feel a lot better and thought, the heck with it! I'll soldier on ...

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1910 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 172579

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page