CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Quick thinking drunk
      #33439 - 03/27/06 02:02 AM

A guy who is feeling no pain is stopped by a State trooper. The trooper has him out of the car and, of course, he is totally incapable of walking a straight line. The trooper is about to place him under arrest when a spectacular crash of two semis occurs in the opposite lanes. The vehicles are fireballs lighting up the sky. The trooper's attention, of course, is distracted. He goes across the road. The guy seizes the opportunity to drive off. He gets safely home and is happy to have escaped a Drunk Driving charge. In fact, next morning he is congratulating himself on how dumb State troopers can be -to let him get away like that!.

Later next morning, two state troopers show up on his doorstep. The guy is cocky. (It's too long afterwards to give him a blood test for alcohol) The troopers ask: " Did you drive a car home from the scene of a bad collision of semi trailers last night?"

The guy says: "Yeah. What of it?"

The trooper asks to see the car he drove home. The guy says " I never hit anything". The trooper nonetheless asks to see the car.

The guy says: " Sure!" and leads the troopers to his garage and triumphantly opens the garage door.

There sits a State Police car.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Re: Quick thinking drunk [Re: SwampFox]
      #33612 - 03/27/06 10:55 PM

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good one!!!

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5063 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 619

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page