CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

The retreat
      #37578 - 04/21/06 10:33 AM

Some police officers went to a retreat in the mountains. To save money, they decided to sleep two to a room. No one wanted to room with Kevin because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first P/O slept with Kevin and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.

They all said, "Man, what happened to you?"

He said, "Kevin snored so loudly, there was no way I could sleep so I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different P/O's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!"

He said, "Man, that Kevin shakes the roof. I thought I was smart and used earplugs but it didn't help. No way I could sleep either so I just watched him all night."

The third night was Griffin's turn. Griffin was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning."

They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Kevin into bed and kissed him good night. He sat up and watched me all night long."

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 8489 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 459

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page