CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Cubs and Cards fans
      #38027 - 04/25/06 10:38 AM

New take on an old joke.

A Chicago family of Cubs fans heads out to shop for the youngest boy's birthday. While in the sports shop, the son picks up a Cardinals jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Cardinals fan & I would like this Albert Pujols St. Louis jersey for my birthday."

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him upside his head and says, "Go talk to Mother!"

"Mom?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Cardinals fan and would like this Albert Pujols jersey for my birthday." The mother, outraged at this, promptly whacks him and says, "Go talk to your father!"

Off he goes with the Cardinals jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"I've decided that I'm going to be a Cardinals fan and want this Pujols jersey for my birthday." The father then proceeds to whack his son in the back of his head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in
THAT!"

Back in the car and heading home, the father turns to his son and says "I hope you've learned something today."

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good, son, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Cardinals fan for an hour, and I already hate you Cub bastards."

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 12339 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 439

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page