CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

God's smartest creation...
      #39744 - 05/07/06 03:17 PM

When God was missing for six days, Michael, the archangel, found him on the seventh day, resting. He inquired of God, 'Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction, and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look Michael. Look at what I've created."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and asked, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For instance, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe will be poor. Over there I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things."

God continued, pointing to different countries "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered with ice."

By this time, the Archangel was very impressed by God's handiwork, and pointed to a land area and asked, "What's that one?"

Ah" said God, "That's Washington State, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, plains and coulees. The people from Washington State are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent and humorous. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achievers, and they will be known all over earth as diplomats and carriers of peace."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then proclaimed, "What about balance? You said there would be balance."

God smiled. "There is another Washington... Wait until you see the idiots I put there."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 14519 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 458

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page