CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
MB2

Reged: 12/14/05

Monkey jokes?
      #45366 - 06/23/06 07:06 AM

Two monkeys were sitting in a tree and two lions were sleeping below them. One monkey said to the other monkey "I dare you to go down there and kick one of those lions in the rear end." The other monkey said o.k. I'll go down there and kick him in the rear end as hard as I can. So he goes down the tree and kicks the lion as hard as he can and takes off swinging through the trees. The lion starts to chase him. He keeps getting closer, and closer until the monkeys thinks "Man I better do something quick or that lion is going to eat me for lunch. So he keeps swinging until the lion is pretty far behind him and he sees a newspaper lying on the ground. So he picks it up and starts to read it. All of a sudden the lion catches up to him and says, "Did you see a monkey run by here?" The monkey goes, "You mean the one that kicked that lion in the rear end?" And the lion says,"Dang it was in the paper already?"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
RafeHollister

Loc: Webb City, MO

Current High Scores in:
Tetris
Re: Monkey jokes? [Re: MB2]
      #45381 - 06/23/06 09:49 AM

uh.......yeah.

--------------------
Both how I'm livin' and my nose is large.

MB2

Re: Monkey jokes? [Re: RafeHollister]
      #45405 - 06/23/06 01:08 PM

SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Monkey jokes? [Re: MB2]
      #45418 - 06/23/06 03:12 PM

A koala is sitting up in a gum tree ... smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says,

"Hey Koala ! What are you doing?"

The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard: "What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says " Hey you!"

So the koala looks down at him and says: "Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude ... how much water did you drink?!!"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 13029 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 779

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page