CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Oldie but..
      #54750 - 08/25/06 06:22 PM

A guy boards an airplane and takes his seat.

As he settles in, he glances up and sees a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she's headed straight toward his seat. To his delight, she takes the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turns, smiles and says, "Business -- I'm going to the annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago."

He swallows hard. Here is the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen, sitting next to him and she's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asks, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Oh I'm a Lecturer," she says. "I use my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

Really," he says, swallowing hard. "What myths are those?"

Well," she explains, "one popular myth is that African American men are the most well-endowed, when in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it's men of Jewish descent.
However, we have found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly, the woman becomes a little uncomfortable and blushes. "I'm sorry," she says, "I shouldn't be discussing this with you. Why I don't even know what your name is!"

"Well ma'am that's easy enough to fix!" he says, "It's Tonto! Tonto Goldstein! But my friends all call me Bubba!"

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 17963 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 410

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page