CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Gorilla hunting
      #65952 - 10/26/06 03:09 PM

The Atlanta Zoo was searching for several gorillas to replenish its group and out of desperation sent a special represenative to Africa to secure three male gorillas. Trying to capture gorillas alive is obviously a very dangerous job. However a brave man volunteered.

Upon arriving in Africa, the zoo representative was told that the most sucessful gorilla hunter in the area was a local tribesman named Towalla. More amazing was that he was told that Towalla hunted the big gorillas with only the aid of a small dog!

The representative approached Towalla about hiring him to help capture the gorillas.

Towalla agreed and had only one condition for his services, "Bawanna, Do you have a gun?"
To which the representative replied in the affirmative.
Towalla then said, "Then I will do this but you must do exactly as I say when I am in a tree with a gorilla and never, never, use the gun until I tell you so."

In short order an agreement was reached for the capture of the gorillas and payment was made.

Off into the jungle they went. Once into the jungle, Towalla located a group of gorillas and sent his small dog into the group. The little dog immediately attacked and began nipping at their heels. Up into the trees went the gorillas. And it just happened that three male gorillas went up one tree together, each on a seperate branch. This was exactly what the representative was looking for! Now he watched to see how the gorilla hunter would operate.

Towalla reminded the zoo rep, "Bawanna, do not to use the gun until you are instructed, but stand ready for my life may depend on you."

Towalla skillfully climbed the tree, and approached the first (and smallest) of the gorillas. He shook one of the branches and the gorilla fell to the ground. Immediately the small dog pounced and viciously bit the balls of the gorilla and he blacked out! The gorilla was immediately caged by the zoo rep. One down and two to go! This was easier then he ever thought it could be!

Towalla then climbed higher toward the second gorilla on one of the other branches and shook the branch violently. It took a little more shaking but the second gorilla fell to the ground and the small dog once again immediately bit him on the balls. The second gorilla also blacked out and was sooned caged and secure. Two out of three and they had only been at it for a short while!

Towalla noticed that the last gorilla was the biggest and after watching what had happened to the other two had climbed higher into the tree and out onto the end of the branch. Slowly Towalla climbed higher in the tree and out on the branch til he got close to the end and shook the branch. However in response the gorilla shook the branch too. Towalla shook the branch one more time harder. The now very angry gorilla shook the branch with all his might and Towalla lost his grip and began falling to the ground at which time he hollered as loud as he could, " Bawanna, NOW! SHOOT THE DOG !!! NOW! "

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1366 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 475

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page