CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Ed has a problem.........
      #81819 - 01/30/07 01:29 PM

Ed found himself standing in the Urologists waiting for the doctor. The doctor entered the room, introduced himself, and asked Ed to tell him what was wrong. Ed replied "I have a problem with my wizzer, but I'm afraid to show you because I know you'll embarrass me by laughing" The doctor replied "Trust me Ed, I've been a doctor Urologist and dedicated professional for over 20 years. While I've seen things you wouldn't believe in sizes, tattoos. piercing, injuries and kinky predicaments, I have NEVER laughed at a patient" Ed said, "OK I'll trust you" and proceeded to drop his trousers - revealing the tiniest little tinker-bell the doctor had ever seen. The poor little twerp couldn't have been more than the size of a AAA penlight battery! Unable to control himself, the doctor suddenly gasped, choked, blew a snot bubble out of his nose and burst into hysterics!! Not only was poor Ed bright red with embarrassment, but the doctor was even more humiliated by the fact he had deeply hurt a patient's feelings and completely blown a 20 year record of maintaining his professional demeanour! Biting his lip, choking off his laughter, closing his eyes and quickly regaining his composure, the doctor began a major damage control effort.... "Ed, I am more embarrassed than you are, and sincerely ashamed of my total lack of control over something that should not have been the least bit funny to an experienced professional. I offer my deepest apologies - if you will kindly accept them and now that I have truly seen everything in my long career, I can give you my word that nothing else will make me laugh at you or anyone else again" Ed replied "Thank you for your honest apology and I feel I can trust you now" The doctor humbly answered, "Thanks for your understanding Ed. Now, tell me what the problem is so we can move along with a proper diagnosis and any treatment that may be required" With a sigh, Ed said.......

"It's swollen"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Ed has a problem......... [Re: Mel]
      #81876 - 01/30/07 04:24 PM

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Re: Ed has a problem......... [Re: SwampFox]
      #81993 - 01/31/07 10:39 AM

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6935 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 551

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page