CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1
Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Sharp Marine
      #85895 - 02/23/07 01:58 PM

Last Tuesday, as President Bush got off the Helicopter in front of the White House, he was carrying a baby pig under each arm.

The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes, and says: "Nice pigs, sir."

The President replies "These are not pigs, these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Senator Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says,"Excellent trade, sir."

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Re: Sharp Marine [Re: Mel]
      #85926 - 02/23/07 05:05 PM

I think the first time that joke was told it was Ulysses S. Grant and he climbed out of a carriage!

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Mel

Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Re: Sharp Marine [Re: IIFID]
      #85959 - 02/23/07 08:38 PM

Well, it came out of Gore's internet this time.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

MB2

Re: Sharp Marine [Re: Mel]
      #86004 - 02/24/07 07:35 AM

The Old Man and the Marine!

One sunny day in 2008, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton." The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here." The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton". The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton." The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton. I've told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine, I just love hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 13553 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 572

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page